Thursday, July 11, 2013

Are they in our heads?



It's pretty eerie how the leaders of SI seem to have an inside look into our brains.

I have found on many occasions the focus of the activities centers around a thought one of the SIer's had and mentioned on a blog or a conversation struck up between partners or a concept mentioned in a demo.

* Steve's blog post: yesterday was almost directly related to the reading by Lisa Delpit for today.  I had read his post and commented on it before reading the piece.  I had to go back and comment on his post again after reading it.  We talked about that crazy connection coming up the hallway today.

* Sarah's blog post: yesterday mirrored the Writing into the Day reading by Lydia Davis.  Again, rendez-vousing in the hallway to point this out.


Maybe the question isn't "are they in our heads" but what would we do without the hallway?


3 comments:

  1. I agree! I feel like everything just seems connected! Everything ties together. Amazing and mind-boggling...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Great points...I feel like we are finding ourselves in one big circle that we were unaware existed before last week. I constantly feel that we are making connections - great ones at that - and really enjoying it! Can't wait to see our heads spin next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if it is mindreading or if we just become super attuned and make connections more easily/

    ReplyDelete